Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Monday, February 8, 2010

they are back!!!!

Have not been updating my blog recently. I'm just too lazy and also busy babysitting the two little ones at home. They're snowy the dog & Chocolate Chip the rabbit. Their owners are away for a week's vacation!

This morning, I woke up kinda late. Guess what? they did something to wake me up! Think they must be feeling super bored/hungry. This is what they did:

Snowy - she licks on my hand... the moment I opened my eyes.. she grabs her favourite toy wanting to play with me... she is so cute rite? Just makes people to love her more!!!!!

Chocolate chip- He walks around in the cage and ring the bell. I went to take it look then realise his food container was empty! Oops!!! he must be super hungry!!!

Animals are so clever!!!!

No comments: