Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Monday, March 16, 2009

Have not been blogging for a long time......So just wanna to update on what i have been doing for the past few weeks...
Recently, just took up a hobby - Scrapbooking... u all must be puzzled why i suddenly interested in this....
Cos' one day I was just browsing all my photos then i was realise that it is a waste to shoot photos yet doing nothing with them but just storing them on the computer and not looking at them. On many instances, we may forget the details of the occasion, the people and the issues. So, is great to have scrapbook album to keep the photos but also a way to tell a story behind the photographs. Scrapbooks tend to be oriented towards a specific subject so is good idea to have some sort of a theme - I have selected "Travel" to be my 1st scrapbook theme.

All my scrapbook supplies - scrapbook pattern paper, cardstock and tools!!! will slowly build up my supplies as i do more pages...
Ribbons
Paper Punches
These colourful chipboard shapes & tags will add dimension and layers
Embellishments - stickers & Vellum
For my travel - i have started with my Honeymoon trip to Japan.... not completed yet...
Scrapbook is rewarding. Once finish a page its just satisfying. The moments that we've captured have been beautified and the memories are there for all to see !!!!

No comments: