Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Friday, January 9, 2009

This coming 24 Jan 09 will be my 8th months in Texas.... time really flies. Thinking back, before coming over with hubby, I am very concern whether I can adapt to a different life style and accept myself being jobless. After 8th months, I am confident to say that i didn't make any wrong choices.
I have gained alot through this 8 months. Hubby & I love traveling so we have decided to travel to as many places as we can before having our commitment being parents. Apart from that, I have also learnt to be independent, careful in my spending and lastly which is the most incredible one is "cooking". I started to love cooking which I used to dislike the most...... can't believe rite? hahahaha... I can't believe it myself too... what i did is to get reference from some cooking website and from there i will creat my own... So far, our 2 favourite local cuisine...these pics always make hubby drool.....hahahaha...
Lemon Chicken
Sweet & Sour Pork

Chinese New Year is coming.... Here wishing everyone health, happiness and good times all year long!


No comments: