Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Friday, August 29, 2008

block ear.....

For the past few days, my right ear is totally block...is so irritating... keep hearing a hollow sound... I also dunno what have caused this... at first i thought is due to my signus... but the situation never improve after I recovered from my signus.... Haiz

My block ear got worsen on Wednesday nite... as i was preparing to go to bed... I felt so giddy ... this is really bad... never experience such moments before... So scary.... My hubby carried me to bed and my head still keep spinning... I have no choice but to force myself to sleep.

Visited the doctor just now... after checking through my ear... doc says nothing serious but she found some fluid in my inner ear and the giddiness is also normal due to blockage. Doc prescibe 2 medicine for me - 1) Nasal Spray and 2) oral tablets....

After receiving my medicine, I almost fainted the tablets is super big and the instructions is "Do Not Chew or Crush, Must Swallow whole" Oh my God.... I should have inform the Doc that I yet to learn how to swallow... So "Pai Sieh"

Leaving with no other choice... I tried my best to swallow.... heng I managed to it without vomiting... God bless..... Ha ha ha

No comments: