Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Friday, July 4, 2008

First Ever Fireworks Experience

On Independence Day, is a time for "Bombs bursting in Air" - fireworks display....

We went to a firework warehouse and bought $400 plus worth of fireworks... can't imagine what will it be like when I light up the First ever firework by myself..... Is super dammed scary loh... the moment it caught fire and started to sparkle I ran for my life liao... Ha ha... It so funny ... I have uploaded some photos and clips.... take a look.... really enjoy this outing....

After 1 hour of drive, we finally reached our Destination - Fireworks Warehouse



I am surrounded with fireworks ..... So excitied.... never see these in my life







$400 plus worth of fireworks......




Is really aweson.... the firework is just right before me.... so close...

No comments: