Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

First Outing

Today is my first outing with Verlin and her 16mth baby girl, Lovelyn.... she is so adorable.... she keeps talking to me in her baby language... which I don't understand... and I also don't know how to react.... whahaha

We went to Ross and other nearby shops.......nothing much to buy so just window shopping.... Our last stop is at Bath & Body works... they are having 75% off for selected lotions... bought a pear blossom body lotion for USD 2.75 to moisturize my hands... started to feel rough after 3 weeks of house work le... must start to take care from Now!!!

We are planning to go swimming on Friday at another service apartment "St Marine" (2min drive) pool is much bigger than the one in my estate loh... dunno whether is confirm still trying to get a few more wives to join...

Hubby went to work @2pm.... he is on guard duty today... so he will only be back tomorrow at 10am... so sian... have to sleep alone tonight...

Hubby's dinner - fried rice, watercress soup and fruits







Self taken pic from mirror



No comments: